- Beauty Services
- Business Services
- Construction Services
- Deinfection And Sanitization
- DTH Services
- Educational Services
- Financial Related Services
- Floor Polishing And Scrubbing
- Health Care Services
- Home Appliance Service And Repairing
- Home Cleaning
- Home Maintenance
- Interior And Constructions
- Interior And Home Design Services
- Internet Services
- Mobile App, Software And Website Development
- Painting Services
- Pest Control Services
- Shield Services
- Vehicle Cleaning And Other Services
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site/application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, communication address, mobile number, Family members' Contact Numbers or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site/application or request for a service on our site/application.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users’ experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email/phone
- Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.